Friday, January 6, 2012

2012

Welcome 2012! - Making Killer moves in in the Music Industry & Pushing my Business to the MAX to support my #1 Passion =MUSIC. *Making amends with old friends & band members I haven't spoken to in a while including Michael Centrone (X-TTD, (Current Dehumanized Vox).  My TTD boys will always be in my heart & I can Guarantee I will share the stage again w/ my brothers Mike & Lou one way or another sometime again in the near future!  Look out for old "Through the Discipline" Tour Footage on YouTube - (As soon as I get a free chance to transfer all the crazy video!)

Big ups to - Jon Kita & Diecast,
Nathalie Flautat w/ (Addison & Julien) *BE SURE TO CHECK THESE GUYS OUT -
http://www.unsignedtopcharts.com/topchart/addison-parker-julien-find-love/

Also.. Oblivious Signal, City of Treason, Acaro, Baby Blue (Pretty Ricky), John Collet (X-Dehumanized), Jonathan Dow / (Adame') & REDDIRAY- Taking it to the next level no matter what obstacles come their way Just like it should be done in this FUCKED UP Music Industry!!

I wish **EVERYONE** a KILLER & Prosperous 2012..
This year is going to be ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE for EVERYONE including myself. 
I can't stress this enough -TRY TO STAY POSITIVE & HAVE A GOOD OUTLOOK ON THINGS! 

Losing my BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD - OMI *RIP* - YOU ARE WHAT KEEPS ME GOING <3 & Brandon/NYC last year made me realize a lot about life and how SHORT our time here really is.  You need to make the ABSOLUTE BEST of every second you have and never take anything for granted..




So much to come in 2012 - Be on the lookout for Studio tracks w/Baby Blue, New Music, Collaboration & Stage footage w/ all my New & old favorite Musicians! 
~Heading to LA to meet with many talented artists this/next month, Pushing #QR CUSTOM DESIGNS + my NEW *Soon to be Launched T-Shirt line & website, to the Fullest.  Big thanks to all the sexy models who have helped along the way you know who you are!

I wouldn't be where I am today without my extremely supportive FAMILY*, AMAZING BROTHER Steven Benatar, Amazing Friends & Kick ass Musicians surrounding me.

Anyone I forgot to mention - YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.  Best of luck - and LET'S make the best of this shitty world in 2012!~  :)  FUCKIN' TEAR IT UP!

BEST OF HEALTH & LOVE TO ALL!
 ~Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment