Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's been way too long..

It's been almost 5yrs since my last trip to one of my favorite places in the world..ISRAEL.

I'm so fortunate to be able to say that tonight (after a week in NY on business & visiting family), I will be leaving on a 12hr flight tonight at midnight back to the holy land :)

I have missed all of my closest friends, and family and can't wait to arrive at the most comforting, deep most beautiful countries in the world (that is only the size of the state of NJ) for another amazing trip.

There will be TONS of non-stop action, networking and traveling within the next few weeks that I promise to get a bunch of pictures and video of for you guys! Wish me a safe flight, love you all!

Tel Aviv

 "2008" - Cairo, Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment