Sunday, December 21, 2014

What you've been missing!

So, yes.. I have not updated the blog in a very long time and I apologize!  I'm back on board and will make sure I get some stuff out to you guys every week. Maybe daily!? ..Thats pushing it.

Everyone wants to know.. "What have you been up to Allen"?  Well.. in a nutshell here it goes:

There has been a TON going on in my Music & Acting Career, and I am very grateful for it.
I've been working non-stop on New Music, Studio Recording, Auditions Galore, Commercials, Print work & Short Films, Reality TV, Working on my Web Series #ABREALITY & working extensively with my Acting Coach & good friend, Joseph Pearlman.  Which I will break down in detail in my next blog post!  Kinda cheating I know..



- Season 8 Episode 2 http://www.bravotv.com/the-millionaire-matchmaker/episode-guide

Most recently, I was featured on "The Millionaire Matchmaker" (Not the last episode I will be featured in) -hint.. hint.. w/ Patty Stanger & Chili "TLC".  This was an interesting experience, let's just say - I did not go on any final dates, nor did I find any "Millionaires" but enjoyed the experience!  ;)  My attitude on the show wasn't really what Patty was looking for, for her "match" Chili, but I had an awesome time getting drunk and hitting on women as usual.  Patty knew I was an Actor but didn't really want me mentioning any of that.. So when I brought up "Musician" she blew it off (and her pain in the ass assistant was kind of shocked that I was just being me). I think I got someone in trouble there ;O  - good.  You can see her ShOcKed when I hesitate to mention my Web/Marketing Business.  (They want strictly "Business Professionals" on the show).





The Episode Aired the other night on #Bravo - Look out for more of my wise ass on #TheMillionaireMatchmaker on a few upcoming Episodes!  #FunTimes

I have to say.. Patty & Crew, and all you delightful Casting Directors on the show are so kick ass. Thank you for such an awesome experience.  You know who you are :)

more 411:
  1. Chilli & Jeff Ogden
  2. "Now that her son has turned 17 years old, singer Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas is looking for love with a down-to-earth guy; John Salley helps retired NFL player Jeff Ogden navigate the dating scene".
  3. Air dateDecember 14, 2014






















No comments:

Post a Comment